Sunday, January 22, 2012

What fabric colors are good for a dark blonde? (fashion)?

Cream/peachy skin, green eyes, very dark blonde hair but it has an obvious ash cast. I can't seem to find a good color on me for things like sweaters, blouses etc. These I know look awful: winter white, mauve, true blue, true pink .... These tend to look okay: spring green, black, periwinkle but I can never seem to find just the right shade or floral print. :-/ Any ideas? This is not me but it is my coloration. What do you think? My hairstylist wants me to lighten my hair to a zingy blonde but I'd much rather find fabrics to highlight what I've got. Orange? Eggplant? I'm lost. Anything too light (wash out), too dark/dramatic (kills my paleness).



http://people.csail.mit.edu/bpadams/blog...

What fabric colors are good for a dark blonde? (fashion)?
definately peach, not really bright though, make it subtle.

wearing plain colors and not patters would look best.

i also like the idea your stylist said to lighten your hair, it will make you look more radiant.
Reply:I would use something to highlight your eyes. Maybe a green. Or, if you like a wow factor, use contasting colors lilke red and pink.


No comments:

Post a Comment