Saturday, January 14, 2012

I need your complete honest opinion!?

Is this a good beggining to the horror story im writing for english? thx so much

The wind whistled slowly but surely in the frosty night. Like an easygoing, hushed cry. Spherical stones scattered across the pavement as if they were running from the leaves that fluttered to the asphalt and danced across the street. I glanced downward and looked into a creek, about five minutes away from my house. I gazed at the stream as the ripples extended throughout the water. Seeing this made special warmth come to my heart but inside I was worried, very worried. I kept trying to convince myself that nothing was wrong and that little feeling inside of worry was just my mind's eye like I usually inform myself after I watch a bloodcurdling film. But this time, it was different I knew it. I had a certain tugging feeling, which made me terrified.



All the sudden while I was admiring the goldenrod, radiant moon and stars, the sound I had been anticipating rang in my freezing ear drums. A scream, a gory scream was coming from within that house, my house. That shriek I could not forget all the time I was recklessly running towards what seemed to be a tranquil and serene house. I was astonished my weary, tingling legs didn’t give in until I got to my destination. Then a tear trickled down my cheek as slow as a glacier, previous to even realizing what had happened. My heart was throbbing, my hands were trembling, and I could not stop crying. What I saw was a living nightmare.



I tapped the sizzling hot front entrance handle, gradually twisted the knob…C-L-I-C-K! The door made a surprising noise when I turned it to the right. I held the door handle for a moment and pondered about opening that door. Taking my hand away from the knob I started quivering and weeping uncontrollably. But without even making up my mind my trembling, pale hand reached out for the partially polished, rusted door handle once more turned the handle and popped the door open. Liquid seeped into my periwinkle sweater as I tried to stop the tears from running like a faucet down my cheek. A blazing flame heated my entire body in not even a half a second. The warmth brought back cheerful memories. Ones of sitting on a prickly, warmed log in front of a campfire, and backing away for the reason that your face became to warm.

I need your complete honest opinion!?
Thats great!!! its builds suspense!!



:D



i so badly wana know why you are crying though!!!



keep up the great work!



:D


No comments:

Post a Comment